Sunday, July 18, 2010

Where have I been?

Sorry I have not written in a while. First, we were really busy working on the show and I had much more work to do than I expected. But it was all worth it. The show and the students were amazing. More than I ever could have hoped for.

Then, the internet was very weak and I could not access my email or blogger. So I physically couldn't post here.

Then...we have been experiencing a lot of blackouts so there was not even electricity for me to use. I promise when I get back I will fully update this blog with everythign that happened, including pictures.

I leave tomorrow. I am so sad about this. I am ready to be back home but, at the same time not ready to leave. I can't wait to share all of my experiences with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment